Things I Should Be Doing
- so many
Things I Am Not Currently Doing
- any of that
Colors of the Atacama Desert (Salta, Argentina) by Stéphane San Quirce.
And for any of you having a bad day, here is my awesome dad.
I wish I knew more white dads
"text me when you get home so i know you’re safe" kinda people are the people i wanna be around
dünya böyle bir yer olmalı (idi) (by kedici)
do you ever just smell an old perfume, or hear an old song, or pass an old hangout spot and kinda break inside for a couple minutes
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."